Быстролап
Seter
Тихий туман
.realgar
Рыжезвёздая
#chatora
Набор закрыт!
Погода в игре.
Снова в лес котов-воителей пришла весна. Несомненно, все были очень рады этому факту. Птицы уже поют совсем по-другому, а в воздухе чувствуется тот особенный запах весны.
Новости

Приветствуем вас дорогие гости и участники на нашем форуме. С нетерпением ждем наших старых знакомых и конечно новых Котов-Воителей в нашем лесу, готовых к захватывающим приключениям. На форуме активно ведуться работы по его созданию и улучшению! Ты готов окунуться в мир котов-воителей? Тогда мы ждем тебя!)
Внимание!!!
Мы вскоре переедем. Когда новый форум будет готов, админы сообщат Вам.
Конкурсы и мини-квесты

На форуме открылись два новых конкурса! Позитив и конкурс для творческих личностей Полет Фантазии

Стартовал мини-квест Неудавшаяся рыбалка
Время в игре:
Понедельник- день
Вторник - вечер
Среда - ночь
Четверг - глубокая ночь
Пятница - утро
Суббота - полдень
Воскресенье - день
События в ролевой:

Как прекрасна ранняя весна в лесу. Природа только отошла от зимних морозов и на деревьях уже появляются молодые, зеленые листочки, лужайки покрываются свежей травой. Каждое утро коты просыпаются в предвкушении свежей дичи, отойдя от зимы грызуны и птицы все больше и больше заполняют лес. Это время прекрасно и казалось бы ничто не может этому помешать. Но что же ждет дальше наших героев? Об этом ты узнаешь позже.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Коты-воители. Лесная история » Сюжет » События в игре

События в игре

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 47

В этой теме админы и модеры(по ролевой игре) могут выставлять небольшие события происходящие в лесу. Откликаться на них не обязательно, но если кому-то нечего делать то они могут воспользоваться случаем и посетить то или иное событие. Например: в лесу может произойти пожар или забрести чужой кот, появиться злая собака или появление двуногих за ягодами или грибами и т.д. Действия НИПОВ будут отыгрывать админы или соответствующие персонажи.
Событие подается в форме:

Код:
[b]1. Название события:
2. Место:
3. Время:
4. Событие:
5. Участники:[/b]

1. Название может быть совершенно любым, но обязательно характерезующим это событие.
2. Та территория на которой будет происходить событие
3. Время в ролевой игре или же дни реального времени. Если время не ограничего оставьте прочерк
4. Описание события
5. Пишем тех кто может принемать участие или же наоборот не может. Это может быть целое племя или какие-то конкретные личности. если участники не ограничены оставьте прочерк.

Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you are not understanding anything fully, except this paragraph gives fastidious understanding yet.

Heya! I realize this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask. Does building a well-established website such as yours require a large amount of work? I am brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include almost all important infos. I'd like to see more posts like this .

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.

each time i used to read smaller articles or reviews which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading now.

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

We're a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with helpful info to work on. You've done an impressive process and our entire group will be thankful to you.

Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

I quite like reading through an article that can make people think. Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!

Hello, yes this article is in fact fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

hey there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

This paragraph will assist the internet viewers for building up new web site or even a weblog from start to end.

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all. However think about if you added some great images or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this website could undeniably be one of the best in its niche. Terrific blog!

Greetings, I do think your blog may be having browser compatibility problems. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, fantastic site!

Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

I'm really loving the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A couple of my blog visitors have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Awesome blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused .. Any tips? Bless you!

Вы здесь » Коты-воители. Лесная история » Сюжет » События в игре

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно